CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The final countdown!

7 1/2 WEEKS TO GO!!!!!!!
Yup, I'm freaking out.

Thanks everyone who was able to come to the baby shower on Sunday! Thank you Nicole for doing that for me!! It was lots of fun once things got going and everyone came out of their shell a bit. Baby K got a lot of cutie pie little clothes and other gifts. Danica even got a few gifts too!! She's been pretty obsessed with her new "paper dolls" from Grammy. They're actually wooden and magnetic, but still paper dolls to me!
I'm glad to have a distraction for her. School's out, swimming is over for a couple weeks and we don't start dance for a couple weeks. With this rotten weather, we've been bored! Her SuperDaddy has been out of town too, so that makes it tough for her. Thankfully I think we get him back tonight.

0 comments: