CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Growing up so fast!

Last night on our way to swimming lessons, Duane was talking and I was distracted by something. When I looked up I saw the rear end of a car rapidly approaching us so I had to hit the breaks pretty hard. Duane mumbled something about my driving and from the back seat we heard a very disgusted Dani say, "Oh for God's sake!!!!"

She had her last day of school today! We went to watch her program this afternoon. They sang us quite a few songs that they sing every day. They also showed us some of their yoga poses that they do every day and some of their sign language skills too. And all this time I thought she was flashing me gang signs! Imagine my relief. :)
It was all so cute, and both Duane and I were beaming with pride at our little graduate. We have some pictures and videos to share, but this new computer isn't cooperating yet. So once I get it all figured out, we'll share it all.

0 comments: