CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Quick recap

I've been absolutely horrible about taking pictures lately, but here's what we've been up to...

We put some things in Ali's (Duane's sister) garage sale last weekend. So while Daddy was out of town golfing and working, I helped out (and by helped out, I mean sat and complained about my back) with the sale and Danica played with her cousin Hannah.
Monday was the first day of Dani's dance class. She started out a bit rocky and shy, but by the end she was moving and grooving!! I think it'll be a big favorite of hers.
Yesterday we went to the zoo for a bit and played at the park, then had a lunch date with Daddy. And today we went to the park and played at the water park! Whew! Lots of playing!!

This weekend we hope to get to Bismarck for a little home improvement shopping... bathroom flooring, sink and vanity, etc...
Then of course more working in the basement for Daddy and we'll be finally starting to move Dani's room and get the baby's room ready! 5 weeks and counting!!!!

0 comments: