CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

There's no place like home

It's great to be home!!
Danica and Daddy had a great time together while I was gone this weekend. Dani got to rent a movie for the first time - something Veggie Tales about pirates. Although I don't think he wanted to admit to it, I think Duane realized what it's like to be the one taking care of Dani all day and night for a couple days. Definitely not as easy as it would seem. But he did a great job!!

While they were watching Veggie Tales, I was having a fabulous time with my girlfriends! What a great idea for an annual reunion - we're all kicking ourselves that we didn't think of doing it earlier. There was a lot of wine, laughter, silliness, stories and nostalgic love. We were quite distracting for Kirsten, which she needed. I miss my dear friends already, but we're already planning our next trip! ;)

0 comments: