Danica's thrilled that Obama won. Although, I think she only likes him because Oprah endorsed him. She's pretty obsessed with Oprah lately... asks to watch her all day. If she's not asking for Oprah, she's asking to watch football.
In case some of you readers didn't get an e-mail from me, I'll ask on the blog too:
If you know of anyone in the Minot area who moves south for the winter and would let us rent their place, please let me know.
YAY FOR IMPORTANT HISTORY BEING MADE!!!!!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Obama
Posted by Erica at Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay for Communism!
Sore loser.
Hi, jumped on you blog from Jill's site. I know of a house for sale(well not quite yet). It is across the street from ours. A friend bought it, they are flipping it, put in new kitchen cabinets and appliances, new hardfloor/carpet and bathroom stuff. I think they are close to being done with it. It's a ranch style, 3 bdrm, 2 bath upstairs, probably around 1700 sq ft in the main. She said they'd probably be asking about $185,000 for it. It also across the street from Washington school. If you want more information let me know and I can get their phone number for you.
That's awesome Dawndi! Thank you. We can't buy yet until our house sells here in Green Bay, but it sounds really nice. We're actually looking for a place to rent (hopefully furnished) until our house sells. Do you think they'd be willing to rent it for a few months?
Not sure if they would be interested in renting. They put the sale sign out just the other day. Here is their website www.homesofboomtown.com you can get their numbers and more info about the house.
Post a Comment