This will probably be the last blog from Green Bay. We are packing up today, which also means the computer gets packed up. So here is our goodbye to Green Bay.
We'll miss you for your memories Green Bay. We were pregnant here... sheesh! We had Danica here... double sheesh!! We watched her grow up in this wonderful house. She learned to sit, to crawl, to walk, and quickly to run. We'll miss the large space to chase her around the house and giggle as we go. She said her first words here, "Mama, Dada!" She had her tough first months here and taught us that we can get through anything together if we just lean on each other. She made us laugh here more than we've ever laughed in our lives! We'll miss you Green Bay - mostly for our memories of these first wonderful years of Danica's life.
We'll also miss the friends we've made here. We had some very good times getting to know a whole new group of people. We'll miss our babysitter!! There's nothing as comforting as knowing your prize possession is in good hands. We'll miss the milder winters... ND here we come!
We'll miss so much about you Green Bay, and look forward to coming back to visit some day. In the meantime, here are a couple things we (I) will NOT miss. I will not miss seeing green and gold everywhere I go. I will not miss having every conversation be about football and the Packers. And I will not miss the whiny nasally accent... although mine probably isn't that much better.
GOODBYE GREEN BAY!! HELLO MINOT!! (Hmmm, are we sure about this?)
Monday, November 24, 2008
Goodbye Green Bay
Posted by Erica at Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a sweet post. Don't look back, more memories to be made! Travel safe.
Post a Comment