CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Thank goodness for Grammy's!

Here are some fun pictures of playing outside with Grammy. She's been a trooper to play all day with Dani while I'm healing. I'm getting much better and am almost back to normal (not that I was ever normal).


Just doing a little gardening!






Grammy and Dani both doing their very important work. One of them is coloring and one of them is doing the crossword puzzle. I won't tell you which is doing what.
YAY! We finally got Danica's pool set up and she LOVES it! She had so much fun playing in there with Daddy. I said that tomorrow will be my turn, but if there are any cameras in sight I'll kill someone.
Daddy taught her how to blow bubbles in the water. Luckily I had the video camera going and I'm pretty sure we're going to win the $100,000 on America's Funniest Videos. Dani apparently has very little depth perception. She bent down to try it and dunked her whole head. It was a bit surprising to her. Wish I could put that on the blog!!

1 comments:

Papa James said...

You got any extra tickets left...for the guns show? Geez man, lay off the weights! Looks like a fun pool.