CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fun weekend!

Well, we're back from Minneapolis. We had SUCH a great weekend. Here are just a few pictures from the zoo. Jill and I took the kids while Stef and Duane went golfing. This is a picture of the dolphin show.
Here was my favorite part of the zoo. The SHARKS!! They're so pretty.

I didn't get many pictures, as usual. So hopefully I can get some from Jill and I'll post more soon. Danica had so much fun with the kids, and they were really good with her too. Averie is a great little babysitter/helper. And Tate is awesome at banging the crap out of things!! :)
Jill and I got to go see Mama Mia at the theatre. It was really nice to have some girl time - no kids and no boys!!! But of course the highlight of the weekend was seeing Neil Diamond!! We were the youngest people there by far. In fact, we're pretty sure we saw at least one oxygen tank. Definitely a lot of blue hairs in the room! But Neil put on a great show and we had a lot of fun.
The only down side of the weekend is that Danica has a pretty rough cold now (Mama has a little one as well). I guess we shouldn't have drank from that water bottle Jill!! :)
Thanks to Stef and Jill for a great birthday weekend. Love you guys!!



1 comments:

Jill said...

We don't have colds here, must not have been the water bottle.....good times