CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Poor me

Happy Sunday to you all!
I have strep throat, so it's not so happy for me. But I am glad that I finally went in to the doctor and now have medicine. Hopefully Dani and Duane don't get it as well.
Dani fell asleep on our bed this afternoon. I went in to check on her and she was all cuddled up under our covers fast asleep. SO CUTE! If it weren't so bright in there I would have left her (and maybe even napped with her). But a good dark room with a nice comfy crib ensures us a good 2-3 hour nap.
We're very sad that we had to miss the O'Shea family celebration in St. Cloud this weekend. It was just horrible timing, and I probably would've given everyone strep throat anyway. Hope everyone is having a great time there!

0 comments: