CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tissue issue

Yesterday morning Duane had left a couple tissues on his nightstand (you probably already know where this is going). I noticed them and meant to pick them up, then got side-tracked. About a half hour later I noticed that it was way to quiet in the bedroom, so I went back there to see shredded tissues EVERYWHERE! I spent a very long time picking up every last piece of tissue when I noticed Dani with a very suspicious look on her face and her mouth closed tight. I told her to open up and she opened wide and stuck out her tongue. Out came a huge wad of spit soaked tissue. Double yuk! But at least they weren't used tissue.
I was working last night so Duane was on Daddy duty. He told me a couple cute stories when I got home. He said he was watching t.v. and Dani came up to him with her guitar wanting him to play. So he paused the t.v. and she looked at him and said, "Seriously! (sissy) What's going on?"
Reminder for anyone reading: the arthritis walk is this coming Saturday, so if you haven't yet donated... get to it!!!

0 comments: