I had to work yesterday morning, so it was up to Duane to get Dani ready for the day. I asked him to be sure to comb her hair too, cuz that's something that's often forgotten by Daddy. So I got home and all was well. Then we were getting ready in the afternoon to go out to do some shopping. Dani needed her hair combed again, so out comes Daddy with the comb and her detangling spray - or what he thought was detangling spray. It was actually my perfume. I told him the mistake and asked if that's what he used in the morning on her. YEP - sure was! I don't know what in the world he was thinking... but at least her hair smelled good.
So last night as I was getting ready for bed, Emma went and pushed Dani's door open (which she does often). I went to close it and got a good whiff of P U Butt! I got Duane to come help me investigate, and yep, it was definitely some p u butt! We thought a while about how to handle the situation, and figured we of course had to change her. So while she slept we carefully unzipped her jammies and tried to get her feet out. She wouldn't bend her legs for me to get her feet out, so Daddy jumped in and forced the issue. :) I successfully changed her poopy diaper while she remained asleep and all was well. And I'm thrilled to find out that we finally have a sound sleeper! If she can sleep through that, she can sleep through anything!!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Silly Daddy
Posted by Erica at Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment