CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Updates

We have Daddy back!!!!!!!! Duane had to be gone for a week for work and we missed him so much!!! Luckily Grammy was available to come stay and help out. Thanks Grammy!
Our camera is broken and we still haven't gotten out to the store to get a new one! So no new pictures to share yet. But Kendella is changing so much already. She looks more like a baby instead of a newborn (you know what I mean). She's very alert and is starting to crack little itty-bitty smiles now and then. I think she might have a little dimple like her sister! She's been getting some good sleep too since we started visiting the chiropractor. She was starting to get signs of being a colicky baby, so I thought I'd go get her checked out by the chiropractor. He said she had some pretty big knots in her neck and between her shoulder blades. With each appointment she's gotten better and better. She was a happy girl all day yesterday and slept for 6 hours straight last night! YAY!!! Thank goodness for chiropractors! I just wish I had known about it when Danica was a baby too! :)

0 comments: