Dani and I had a great weekend in Bottineau visiting family. We went up to see my cousin Kendra sing at the International Music Camp and also saw a video of her singing in their high school musical. I was blown away by her amazing voice and talent. I'm so proud of her!!! (Although I do secretly wish she were still 6 years old... back when she told all her friends I was her sister).
Duane also had a fun weekend golfing in the big Garrison tournament. It sounds like they did pretty good, but were one stroke away from winning any money. Boo-hiss.
Today is the start of our boot camp potty training! We've been doing lots of practicing and using pull-ups, but now starts the big girl panties! So we've got a timer set for every 20 minutes and we're drinking lots of juice and milk! I was just about to write that there have been no accidents so far, but she just peed all over the floor. Good thing we don't own the place!!!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Boot camp
Posted by Erica at Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment