Operation Wean From the Blankie has begun. Phase one is a go.
We left her best friend, Blankie, home today when we went to the gym. There were a few tears, but it was quickly forgotten, and she already seemed like more of a big girl. I was surprised to find that upon getting home she didn't run to look for it immediately either... a good sign maybe?
After phase one is completed and there are no more tears when we leave without dear Blankie, we'll start phase two. Blankie will only rear it's yellow head at naptime and bedtime. It will be an in-the-crib-only friend. There may be a couple exeptions when boo-boos happen... I'll keep you posted.
We've been having fun looking at houses. Danica especially loves it. I have to chase her down any time we're going to leave a house. I think that's a sign she's ready to get out of this place. Our realtor's name is Julie, so anytime we look at a house Dani says, "Go to Julie's house?" She must think Julie has a LOT of houses!!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Thundercats go!
Posted by Erica at Thursday, March 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment