Dani decided to redecorate the house while I was cooking dinner tonight. I didn't even notice a thing until I was all done. I went to get her for dinner and I notice that our kitchen rugs are in the hallway, the hallway rugs are in our bedroom, the basket of blankets in the living room are layed all over the house and the basket is upside down in front of the front door, the spare room pillows are thrown all over, her dirty clothes are now mixed in with her clean clothes (and her shoe) in her dresser drawers. Sheesh! The girl can get a lot done in 10 minutes!!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish I could be as productive....
You don't me anymore, you've got Dani!
Ya, she's quick. Unfortunately she's not quite as quick in getting things back to normal... that's my job.
Post a Comment