Well, we are finally getting settled. Everything is unpacked and put in it's rightful place... exept for the basement full of opened and unopened boxes. We still have not found the camera cord so I can get pictures on the computer. If we don't find it, we'll buy one this weekend. I know some of you blog junkies are getting the shakes and sweats... hang in there, your fix is coming soon. Just remember, the first one is free, but then you gotta pay.
This palace of a house is messing with me. The doorknob on the bathroom door is broken now, so no one can shut the door. One never knows when a little monster will come barging in... either on two legs or on four. And this morning the toilet handle broke off... at a very inappropriate moment. What next, eh? I guess this is God's sense of humor at work. Well, I don't think it's very funny!!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Settled... kind of
Posted by Erica at Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment