Naked baby butt strikes again. And yes, it is 11:30 at night again. I don't understand it. I go to bed at 9:30 every night for the past 3 years, and the two night I happened to be up until 11:30, my daughter is freezing her little tushie off in her crib. This time we weren't lucky enough to find a dry crib either. So it all got changed... the diaper, jammies, sheet, and matress pad. I think we're going to have to have a little Mommy/Daughter talk about this tomorrow. And this is how I predict it will go:
Me: Danica, why are you taking off your clothes at night-night?
D: Because!
Me: Because why?
D: Because Snoopy a Chi Bon a Snoopy a Veggie Tales!
Me: Well, stop taking off your clothes at night, okay?
D: OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She never gives me a straight answer.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Naked yet again
Posted by Erica at Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment