CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

@$&% #@&*

She LOVES to brush her teeth and LOVES to put on Daddy's hat.

Look closely in the playhouse window. Where's Waldo?

She has so much fun in this playhouse, it's impossible to get her to go back inside.

Having fun in her house.

This was an Austin Powers moment. She somehow got the car stuck between the couch and the coffee table. Forward an inch, backward an inch, forward an inch, backward an inch.

Help?
I've been debating whether or not to tell this story, as I'm afraid what you'll all think of me and my friends. But it's just too funny not to tell. I brought Dani to work with me the other day so I could meet with my manager for a bit. Dani usually plays on her own in the playroom while we work, so I wasn't too concerned with her whereabouts. My manager Cheryl, the office manager Brianna, and I were just chatting about random things. Somehow the conversation got around to a subject we probably shouldn't have been talking about at work. Cheryl was telling of a friend of hers that does something disgusting with her husband (you'll catch on in a minute). She said, "Ya, I told my friend that her husband is gonna get a ---- ----." Dani must have been right outside the door, because she came in, looked at us, and said very matter-of-factly, "POOP DICK!" I nearly vomited from laughter. I guess it's time to censor the conversations.

2 comments:

Jill said...

OMG

Rebecca said...

Whoa!!! Sorry this is my first comment, but I couldn't resist. What a funny story! LOL-Becca