CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Whoa is me!

I would just like to put this question out into the universe - WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!??? I know you've all had to deal with difficult people in your lives, co-workers, teachers, friends, family members. My difficult person right now is a co-worker. It's bugging me so much my insides are churning, and I'm yearning to be one of those people who can easily say who cares and let it go... Madonna comes to mind for some reason. She's an irritating person and certainly not one to emmulate, but also not one to let a couple comments ruin a whole 4 days!! Isn't it bothersome that a virtual stranger can have such an effect on our emotions? Strange. And you nosey ones out there, don't bother asking, cuz I won't tell you who or what was said. Just had to get that off my mind and out my fingers.

I'm convinced that Dani is well beyond her years in manipulation, defiance and stubbornness. She now laughs when being scolded and also has a ball in time out. One of our big struggles is to get her to stop throwing her food on the floor. She looks me in the eye (with a naughty little look) , sticks her hand straight out, and drops food on the floor. Then she yells at me, "NO NO!" Oh, the frustration!!!!!
Another struggle is the yelling. She started because she can easily get Emma to howl and scream, and she thinks that's just hillarious. Now it continues because she knows it irritates us. We had a great time in the grocery store the other day when she decided to show how little control Mommy has over her and yell ALL throught the store. Needless to say, I'll be going shopping in the evenings from now on when she can stay home with Daddy.
I know all you moms and dads out there who've already gone through the terrific two's are chuckling to yourselves.... and yes, i know that it'll probably only get worse. But in the meantime, whoa is me!

0 comments: