Feeling a bit guilty for not writing too much lately, although there's not much to comment on. Danica's been really exploring her independence... and I'm sure it's just the beginning. As a former "strict" teacher, it's very hard for me to be a patient Mommy... but I'm working on it.
Another less-than-positive bit of info... our perfect sleeper has turned into a screaming night owl. Just goes to show, don't get too confident because things change very quickly!! Another lesson learned for us. We're hoping it's just the beginning of the 2 year molars coming in and it will shortly pass. ???
On a lighter note, things are not all bad like I may make it sound. We have a lot of fun every day, and Dani gets sweeter and more lovey every day. She asked Daddy for a kiss last night while he was pushing her on the swing. I had to go get some towels to wipe him up because he turned into a big puddle. And Dani and I had a little dance party yesterday morning after I found some old cd's. It was a lot of fun for both of us. She wanted to hold hands while we danced... so cute!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
The good and the bad
Posted by Erica at Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment