
Couldn't be cuter!
Emma had to have a time out today. She snapped and bit Danica pretty hard. Although Dani was doing a bit of provoking, we put Emma in the bathroom for a little punishment. She's always so cute when she gets to come out. She hangs her head and wags her tail. I ask her to say sorry and she gives me some kisses and Dani some kisses. What a sweet puppy! I don't completely blame her... sometimes I want to bite Danica too.
We went out to Target today to get Dani a big girl chair. She LOVES it! She's been sitting in it all day reading her stories. When I come in the room she rolls around in the chair and says, "OH CUTE!" what a ham!
She's been giving quite a few kisses now that she's feeling a bit better, and after the kiss she always says, "Kank you!" I think she may have picked that one up from grammy. Whenever she gets lifted up into her booster seat at the table she says "up-a-do"... another grammy-ism. And of course Daddy (who's eternally stuck in the 80-90's) is trying to get her to say OH SNAP! And I have to admit, it's pretty cute.
We're loving the warm weather. We all went out for a family walk last night and then played in the backyard for a bit. Dani's favorite is the slide - WEEEEEEEE!, she says. Too cute!

0 comments:
Post a Comment