Well, we've been having a jolly good time here in ND! Danica's been pretty good. She's still cutting a couple teeth and has been a bit plugged up, but aside from that she's doing well.
Grammy and Papa got to experience full on tantrum the other night. When I didn't put on her beloved "watch" (dvd) she got a bit upset. First we heard, "Ba-nay, ba-nay, ba-nay" over and over and over for a good 10 minutes. When she realized I wasn't putting in Barney, she let the neighbors know about it. But all was fine and she didn't die after all.
We're having fun watching movie after movie in Garrison right now. She's getting a bit spoiled because she's been feeling so rotten. Grandma actually has 2 different movies going! We went to get her some prune juice to get things moving, and it seems to be working. She's quite a bit happier.
I don't have my cord to attach the camera to the computer, so you'll all have to wait until we get home to see any pictures.
Say a few prayers for our flight(s) home!!!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Movie madness
Posted by Erica at Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So happy you have been enjoying your trip. I hope Danica holds out for a few more days and feels better soon. Hugs to you both.
Post a Comment