CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 12, 2011

Gingerbread fun

 Dani and I made our first gingerbread house this year!  It was so much fun for us both.


 I really had to put my perfectionist issues aside and let Dani be a little artist.  Although I'm sure you can tell which parts I did and which parts she did.  :)


 Keni may have had the best time of all.  Every now and then I'd squeeze some icing onto their fingers to lick off.  So Keni ran around demanding more num-nums.  She also got a few of the candies and thought she was in heaven.  All we heard for an hour was her YELLING, "num-num-num-num-num-BITE-BITE-BITE!"

 Had to test out those roof shingles and make sure they tasted okay.

 We had quite a bit of leftover icing so I bought some graham crackers and gave Dani a little surprise.

 The wise men and animals are worshiping a popcorn kernel.

Dani's little village.

0 comments: