CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

DAMN all the germs!

Even though I already facebooked this, I think it needs to be kept in the archives so I'll always remember.  The other day Danica was getting her jammies on, and she yelled, "Look at my damn panties!"  I thought maybe it was one of those times when she wasn't sure how to say a word and it came out sounding like a cusser.  So I asked her to say that again.  She said the same thing, a bit more timid this time.  I asked if she knew that damn was a naughty word and she said yes.  Hmmmm. Okaaayyyyy.  The look on my face must've said it all because she very quickly apologized and said she'll never say it again.

I want to throw out a big fat UGH tonight.  My sweet baby girl has her first fever.  I should've known something was wrong when she napped all afternoon.  She developed a low fever and I figured it must be caused by teething.  But tonight it turned a bit high for teething, and Tylenol doesn't seem to be helping.  Grrrr!  I just don't do well with fevers or vomiting... such a worry-wart!!

0 comments: