CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Kendella Brianne Klabunde

Put me back in!!!!

BIG CHEEKS!!!




Hi Mama

Dani loved her little sister from the second she saw her.

Our first family photo... yikes Mom!!!



What a beauty!



Pick me up!!!!

Weird to think the one on the left used to be as little as the one on the right.



For those readers who don't already know, this is Kendella Brianne. She was 9 pounds 6 ounces and 20 3/4 inches long. She was born on Saturday, July 10th, at 11:14 am. We went in at 6:30 to get induced (dr. said I was ready) and I ended up being in labor by myself around 7 or 7:30. So I think that means Kendella is going to be a very good listener and do what she's told! :)
The labor was good, I only had about an hour and a half of really bad contractions. Then the epidural angel came and a few minutes later (and just a few pushes later) Kendella came! It was a total of about 4 hours of labor... not too bad!!
The name Kendella came from Danica. Duane and I were talking about names one day and the name Kendall came up. Later we asked Dani what she thought we should name the baby and she said Kendella. We asked where she'd heard that name and she said the baby told her. So we figured she knows something we don't! Her middle name Brianne is after Duane's dad Brian.
She's been a pretty good girl so far! She had her days and nights mixed up for the first few nights at home, but the past couple nights have been great. I've been keeping her up a little more during the day and we've learned a few tricks, so now we're getting a couple to a few hours of sleep at a time!

0 comments: