Little sleep was had last night. Danica's sick and has quite a cough, so we were all up most of the night. We got a nice few hours between midnight and 3 or 4, then the coughing began again and the "sick tantrum" started. That's always fun. We got her calmed and what we thought was on her way back to sleep, then we heard, "Mooooommmmmyyyyyy, Daaaaaaddyyyyyyy, I'm coouugghhiinngg!!"
Luckily for me, she napped in our bed at about 6:45 this morning (right after Duane left for work), so I got a few more minutes of shut-eye. Sorry Duane!! :)
Yesterday just as we were on our way out the door to Dani's doctor appointment, she threw up ALL over everything! So we got her naked and ran into her room to change clothes, and she did it again. We were going to be late so I just ran her out the door and called Duane to come clean up the puke. What a guy... he actually agreed to do it!! Not too many husbands would be willing to leave their nice non-pukey office in the middle of the day to come clean up vomit.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
cough, cough
Posted by Erica at Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
poor thing.....I mean poor things :) Looking forward yo seeing ya!
Post a Comment