I just realized I haven't shared in a while. And I wish I had cuz there were so many funny things that've happened, and of course they fall right out of my head after a couple hours if I don't write them down.
One conversation that I do remember:
(Getting ready to go to the gym the other day... putting on my shoes)
D: I like your new shoes Mommy!
Me: Thanks honey!
D: Did you buy them at Target?
Me: (chuckle) No, I didn't get them at Target.
D: Where did you buy your new shoes, Mommy?
Me: I got them at Sears.
D: At Sears? Is that by Daddy?
Me: Um, I guess. It's in the mall and the mall is by Daddy's work.
D: Ya, Sears is by Daddy. I like your new Sears shoes Mommy!!
Me: Thanks honey.
We went to the playground at Oak Park a couple nights ago. Dani had so much fun sliding and swinging and running. Some of the other kids got a kick out of her because she's such a mother hen. When another kid would be climbing a ladder or something Dani would say, "Is she okay? Is she okay?" Then once the kid got up by her, "It's okay. You're okay." Then she'd hold out her hand to help the kid to the slide. Too sweet! These are kids that are 6, 7, 8 years old by the way. ??? Apparently it looked very dangerous for them to be on those ladders.
She also got her first little boyfriend. A blonde curly haired little daredevil that I must say I do not approve of. He was a very bad influence... trying to get her up ladders that were way too big for her. Next he'll be offering her vodka and cigarettes! Sheesh!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Outside fun!
Posted by Erica at Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment