Again I say, what you put out into the world comes right back at you. I talked about poop and puke, and that's what I got!!!!
I got sick last night too. I spent most of the night either in the bathroom or sprinting to the bathroom. I had an extremely horrible thing happen that I don't wish on any of you (well, maybe some of you). :) Imagine the worst possible thing that can happen to you while in the midst of this sickness... that's what happened to me. I ended up doing quite a bit of cleaning up and Duane was not exactly thrilled with the sounds and smells that were coming out of the bathroom.
The good news is that Danica is all better - no more throwing up for her. She does have some cold symptoms, but I think it's just from her tooth coming in. And I think I'm getting better also. Once Duane is home I'll try to eat something - that'll be the real test!!
On the bright side, I think being sick has made Danica much sweeter... if that's possible. She now ends EVERY sentence with the name of whoever she's talking to. It's all, "yes Mommy" and "no Mommy" and "okay Daddy" and even "yes Grammy" (on the phone). It's really quite sweet.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Grosser
Posted by Erica at Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment