Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Danica,
Happy Birthday to you!
I can't believe my little sweet girl is two years old today. It seems like only yesterday I was out of my mind with a little month old baby. We won't be "celebrating" until next Saturday, so it'll be a late birthday... but she doesn't know the difference so I figured it's okay.
Fun birthday pictures to come... stay tuned.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Birthday girl!
Posted by Erica at Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Sweet Danica! Can't wait to give her some birthday smooches!
Happy Birthday Danica!! Tell your Daddy congratulations on his new job. I am very happy that you are moving closer to family!
Great Uncle John
God does that make me old or what??
LOL
Thanks guys!!
John, so nice to hear you're checking your GREAT-nieces blog! And yes, you're old as dirt. ;)
Post a Comment